Saturday 14 April 2012

Ryan O’Neal Suffering From Prostate Cancer

Ryan O'Neal Cancer

Hello Friends!

The actor has also struggled with leukemia and recently lost his longtime love Farrah Fawcett to cancer — we wish him the best in his fight.

Ryan O’Neal, the legendary Love Story actor, has announced that he is fighting prostate cancer.

“Recently I was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer,” Ryan, 70, tells PEOPLE. ”

Although I was shocked and stunned by the news, I feel fortunate that it was detected early and according to my extraordinary team of doctors the prognosis is positive for a full recovery.

I am deeply grateful for the support of my friends and family during this time, and I urge everyone to get regular check-ups, as early detection is the best defense against this horrible disease that has afflicted so many.”

In the late 1990s, Ryan had a high-profile battle with myelogenous leukemia. Ryan previously lost Farrah Fawcett to anal cancer in 2009.

We wish Ryan and his family the best during this difficult time.


Culled from HollywoodLife.
xoxo
Simply Cheska...


No comments:

Post a Comment