Saturday 14 April 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Uncloth Journalism Student Opens Up On Controversial Story to Nigeriafilms







Hello Friends!


I am sure you all remember the story of the Journalism student who posed nude for quick rise to fame into Nollywood? Here she is, only this time (as they all do) she is fully clothed and denies being the one in the nude photo.



On Thursday, April 12, the story of Adeshola Enitan Okesanya, a 300 level student of Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), Ogba, Lagos on her willingness to pose uncloth to break into Nollywood filled various online news media.

Speaking exclusively to Nigeriafilms on the story, Enitan confessed that she has felt good since the story broke online.

On the nude picture of her posted online, Enitan blamed it all on PM News. According to her, "I granted an interview to PM News and if you read the story well, you will notice that there was nothing about nudity in it.

Even the picture of me used in PM News of Wednesday, April 11 was not nude. PM News caused all this drama for me," she stated.

On her confession of posing nude to break into the competitive movie industry in Nigeria, she stated, "I did not pose nude and I do not plan to pose nude.

I do not need to pose nude for a role in n
Nollywood. I did not pose nude before I got the roles I got already.

When now confronted on whose picture was used on the story, she simply told Nigeriafilms "the picture used was not me."

We gathered that the unclad picture used in the story was Enitan's friend named Temitope Sholaja.

A check on Enitan's Facebook page shows a quantum increase in her friends' list. As at 5pm yesterday, her Facebook friends list was about 523 but as at the time of writing this story, it is about 873.




 Enitan

Last Words: I am as curious to know more as much as you are. Who is Temitope Sholaja and why would she degrade herself to that extent for her friend Enitan?

What game are these two playing? I kind of have this strong feeling that we would be hearing more from these them very soon...

Partly culled from NigeriaFilms.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment