Friday 13 April 2012

‘American Idol’ Recap: Most Shocking Results Show Yet


041112_american_idol

Hello Friends!

If you missed last night's American Idol show, prepare for a repeat of the evictions on Sunday on Series Channel...
Can you believe what happened on tonight’s ‘American Idol’ results shows? I’m still scratching my head!

I don’t think anyone was expecting what happened on
American Idol
April 11. Even though the song choices weren’t fantastic the night before, I still had the bottom three pegged completely wrong.
Elise Testone, Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez were all at risk of leaving. Elise and Josh were sent back to safety, leaving Jessica(!?) to sing for her life.

However, before she even got through the song, all three judges rushed up to the stage and announced they were using their one and only save.Randy Jackson gave a lecture to America about Jessica being one of the best singers in the country. Blah, blah, blah.

I definitely wasn’t expecting Jessica to be the one who got the boot tonight, although I had a feeling the judges were going to use the save no matter what.
The whole thing should have been really emotional, but it came across to me as staged and dumb. After successfully keeping Jessica for another week,

At this point, nearly everyone is flawless…which makes decisions like who’s going to win very hard.

Currently, my top three are
Colton Dixon, Phillip Phillips and Elise. What did YOU think about tonight’s non-elimination?

Culled from HollywoodLife.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment