Tuesday 20 March 2012

NOLLYWOOD TOP STAR BEAUTY SECRET LEAKED: WHY SHE NEEDS HEAVY COSMETIC MAKE-UP TO APPEAR BEAUTIFUL

Click for Full Image Size 
Hello Friends!
I am laughing my head off, just reading this... What can I say? Falsehood comes with the entertainment industry? It's all show business as always and so long no one is "seemingly hurt", life goes on as usual. It's sad how low people would get to live a false and two faced life!

She is one of Nollywood’s most popular actresses. She is also reported to be one of the industry’s sexy stars. But according to our sources, the light skinned actress is anything but beautiful if stripped of the layers of make-up she wears. She is said to be thoroughly scary looking without make-up.

According to a source who contacted us, as a result of her inclusion in the story we did a while back on Nollywood’s most beautiful actresses, the source had taken issues with us by flatly insisting the actresses should never be classified as beautiful and sexy” I think you guys on NFC have been fooled for many years. 
The actresses you included in your list of the Most Beautiful Nollywood Stars is anything but. If you doubt me, I will forward her ‘Before’ make up pictures so you will see what I am talking about.” Challenged, I had demanded to see the picture of the actress, which she obliged and my God was he right?

The actress looked like a woman in her late 50s and all the exotic beauty that she projects was missing. I was stunned. “She knows she is not what her public persona has defined her to be, but she has done a great job to conceal her real looks over the years, but I think it’s about time, the real 411 on her looks is revealed” she had told me, while maintaining she had no animosity over the actresses’ projection as a stunning beauty. “I don’t have an axe to grind with her – no beef whatsoever, I just felt she had sold this dummy for too long and the facade should be exposed. 

There are lots of great looking woman in Nollywood – women who may even look better without make-up, but the media seems to be so fixated on this one actress and proclaiming her beauty to high heavens, whereas, she is one of the ugliest if not scary looking women in the industry without make-up.

The source who claimed to have worked with actress in the past added that “she will never go out of the house without padding herself with tons of make-up otherwise people will never recognize that she is the same one who normally look screamingly pretty and sexy.”
Source: NigeriaFilms.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment