Wednesday 21 March 2012

Kim Kardashian on not dating due to being married

Kim Kardashian  
Hello Friends!
I admire the fact that Kim is dealing well with her divorce (or whatever they wish to call it), but I do not admire the fact that she is always out to "have fun". Don't get me wrong, but she is seen as not serious enough to even settle down!

Kim should take time out to love herself and know what she really wants! Dating should be the last thing on her mind...She should have fun yeah, but not makle it her priority.

Kim Kardashian may not have much of a relationship with Kris Humphries, but due to the fact that they are still technically married, Kim is handling her life with that thought in mind.

Kim recently opened up about how she is currently not looking to date anyone as she considers herself to still be a married woman, states RadarOnline.com. “I’m really not dating right now at all … I know I always say this, but I’m trying to just get through my situation and just have fun,” Kim commented.

The whole dating conversation came up in talking with Ryan Seacrest as there are rumors something is going on with her and Kanye West.

When do you think she should start dating?


xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment