Thursday 8 March 2012

Rihanna and Chris Brown's Girlfriend Having a Twitter War



Hello Friends!
Some hot gist on Ray Ray and C Brown!
Last week, Rihanna Tweeted what many thought was a racist jab at Tran, who is Vietnamese. Rihanna Tweeted a picture of a pack of rice cakes, dressed it up in sunglasses and hoop earrings and included the message: “Imma make you my b-tch.” So either, she’s really, really violent when she eats and also enjoys dressing her food up, or it was a racist jab. 

Karrueche reportedly shot back, posting on Facebook: “I’m Angeline, you’re Jen. C’mon you see where Brad is at.” Yes, she compared Chris Brown to Brad Pitt. She also reportedly added a lyric from Nicki Minaj: "I win you loose!!! *nicki voice* I meannnn I got him, you got pictures of him. buwhaha..." But I mean, really. Chris Brown and Brad Pitt?! I feel like the FCC is going to come after me for putting them in the same story, much less the same sentence. 
The singer seemed to take another shot at Chris Brown’s model girlfriend, tweeting out a Lil Kim lyric: “I’m a leader, yall on some following shit…comin in dis game on some modeling shit!” Chris Brown and Rihanna are rumored to be rekindling their romance, and Hollywood Life.com is going so far as to report they’re going to have a “secret wedding ceremony.” 

“He proposed in November, but she said she wasn't ready,” a source told the site. “But she finally accepted his proposal in late February. She’s not wearing a ring until they can announce it at an engagement party, but Rihanna’s already telling her family she’s engaged.”

Last Words: I used to love Rihanna and her cool mien and sincere demeanor, but this is going too far...I see the alcohol is slowly affecting her/attitude. She should simply move on and live a better life!
XOXO
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment