Monday 5 March 2012

Jim Iyke Cries! This Blackberry PIN Is Not Mine!!!



Hello Friends! What a ploy to further taint the good image of Our own Jim Iyke? Courtesy Nollywood gossip:
A shameless individual has been impersonating handsome Nollywood actor Jim Iyke on Blackberry, Nollywood gossip can reveal.Jim, who is immensely pained that his innocent fans may have fallen victim to this scammer, wants Nollywood gossip to quickly alert the public.

Here is Jim’s personal message to you: Hey everybody,Pin 272EA8ED is not my pin. That is the pin number of the jackass impersonating me. Please beware and tell others. His BB name is Jim Iyke – what a joke!Please spread the word and if you have information as to where I can catch him in some dark alley somewhere please inform me.
A handsome reward awaits you. I solemnly swear.Peace.You can also follow him on twitter @jimiykeofficial.

When Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia) asked him how he traced the pin, Jim says:“After Nollywood gossip published a story on a scammer using my name on Facebook, I sent people on a lookout to know if there are other places scammers are using my name and they found this one on bb.”Fans please report any suspicious person you think may be using a celebrity’s name for scamming people on social networks.

Help the stars. Save the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Last Words: Did our dear Jim say "if you have information as to where I can catch him in some dark alley somewhere please inform me?" Do you think this is one of your action movies? LOL!!!

XOXO
Simply Cheska.

2 comments:

  1. Lol.....I can only imagine his head bent,nodding as he was talking.

    ReplyDelete