Tuesday 6 March 2012

About Susan Peters' .5 Million Naira BB Porsche


Click for Full Image Size

Hello Friends!
Like my mum would say" so long as I can receive calls and send text messages, my brand of phone does not matter". Mummy? I am beginning to truly agree with you:
One of the readers of Nigeriafilms. sent this picture to them showing up and coming Nollywood actress, Susan Peters posing with her new Blackberry Porsche.

We learnt that the mobile device, which is one of the newest Blackberry models from RIM, makers of Blackberry, costs between 450,000 Naira and half a million naira.

With a Blackberry Torch, an iPad and a Range Rovers Sports SUV to her kitty, is getting a BB Porsche a show of class?

Last Words: I sincerely feel that every human being(professional or business minded individual/un employed as the case may be) should have daily, monthly and yearly priorities...
If getting a Blackberry Porsche is one of Susan's priorities, let her be and enjoy it! However, I don't think it's a show of class...

XOXO
Simply Cheska.

1 comment:

  1. I agree!and most times what we don't have becomes a show of class.

    ReplyDelete