Monday 5 March 2012

My Sleeping Weekend...



woman sleeping on the bed Stock Photo - 9293186

Hello Friends!
If you have seen the movie "In Time", you would agree with me that time indeed waits for no one. It is as important as the air we breath. You manage time, value it and you most times, have to create it for it to work for you.
This was exactly what I did over the weekend...First of all, I planned to take back every bit of sleep that was stolen from me from Monday through Friday, due to my getting home late each day, sleeping late and waking up too early all because of the Lagos hustle and bustle!

My Saturday was a very lazy one as I slept until 2:00pm, walked around my apartment (thank God for sisters-everywhere was clean and fresh) and retired again to my Sleep Zone until 5:00pm.

Yes! Haba! You might say! I needed to use my Saturday extremely well.
My Sunday after church, was strictly dedicated to reading. My Book for the week is "Talent Is Never  Enough" by John Maxwell...So far so good.

Monday has come and I am back with a fresh start!
How was your week end? Did you rest, visit friends, party or just lazed around like me?

Let this week, bring to you all that you expect! Have a fruitful week ahead!

XOXO
Simply Cheska.

No comments:

Post a Comment