Monday 5 March 2012

Lizzy Anjorin, Iyabo Ojo's Fight Resurrects**

      

Hello Friends!
I am still waiting for the day the childishness and immaturity witnessed by most of our actresses would stop!
One of the longest running beefs between two top Yoruba actresses- Iyabo Ojo and Lizzy Anjorin seems not to end anytime soon.In a recent interview with Lizzy, she said, "I don’t want to talk about Iyabo Ojo. If you ever catch me talking about her, do what you like to me. *That's Harsh!

But contrary to what she earlier said above of not talking about Iyabo, Lizzy recounted the genesis of her bitter fight with Iyabo when she said, "how could I have fought her over a man? It was the same old ‘aunty’ issue that caused the problem between both of us. She said I should be calling her ‘Aunty’ and I refused. I’m older than some people in the movie industry, but I don’t think I ought to fight them because they don’t call me ‘aunty.’ This thing happened a few years ago. She is not my friend, I don’t know her, and we don’t talk to each other. 

Speaking further, the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye graduate revealed that, "one late producer casted both of us in a movie before he died. She was busy abusing me. I didn’t even say a word. If I had said something, it would have turned to another thing. The only person I can fight is somebody who wants to stop me from doing my business or acting. How can I fight with somebody who cannot feed or clothe me?" 

Lizzy then confessed, "she (Iyabo Ojo) is not an issue. I want to perform my parents’ final burial rites and not talk about nonentities."

*Simply Childish! If You ask me!

XOXO
Simply Cheska.

No comments:

Post a Comment