Saturday 30 June 2012

Celebrity Guest For June: The Unique Matchmaker (Isreal & Becky)




Hello Friends!


I actually decided to feature our special guest for the month of June, out of curiosity and respect...Not everyone has the passion I sense anytime I am around this special woman. We actually do not have so many Matchmaking agencies in these parts of the world, as I feel it's a delicate business to be in because it involves not just two distinct individuals but their hearts and future together...

Join me to welcome Mrs Deborah Agboola Ikuomenisan, the Managing Director of Israel & Becky Matchmakers...

"My name is Mrs Deborah Agboola Ikuomenisan(a.k.a Debbie) Managing Director of Israel & Becky Matchmakers.

I was born about 40 years ago, to the family of Pastor and Mrs Michael Agboola from Ilesha in Osun State. I had my primary and secondary school education in Lagos and my higher education outside Lagos State. . I am a Christian and a member of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God.. I am happily married with kids to my loving husband Mr Oluseyi Kolade Ikuomenisan.



My passion and business is matchmaking which involves the linking together of men and women who are seriously looking for life partners.

Although I studied Secretarial Administration, my passion in bringing men and women together to find love, was kindled when I travelled to the UK some years ago. It was my first time of knowing that anything of the sorts ever existed when I walked into a Matchmaking agency with a friend...

Few years later as God would have it I was privileged to work with a famous matchmaking outfit in Nigeria for many years, during this period I was so happy doing the job and seeing people get married and having kids, even in my church spinsters and bachelors started approaching me for partners, before I knew it people started calling me 'The Matchmaker' including my loving husband.


I also engage in counselling too, when people come for counsel, God speaks through me, because I know is not me but God. I was so delighted when people come to me in tears and leave with joy, years later; I decided to leave the company to establish mine.

I want to use this opportunity to say a big 'THANK YOU' to God who has made it possible for me to put smiles on people's faces, and also my loving husband and the entire Agboola family.

People usually ask me how successful my business is: Yes, God has been so wonderful, the success rate is so encouraging, the last wedding we had was on April 14th, 2012. Many of our couples are happily married with children.

Presently, we have over 1000 registered members, both male and female including old and young, Christians and Moslems, singles, widows, widowers, divorcees etc.. Our oldest member is a 75 year old man and the youngest member, is a 22 year old young lady.

I know that this is not a common business, but people are out there, who needs our services especially the busy ones, like bankers and corporate executives.
As hard as this may sound, we also have people who are shy especially men, some find it difficult to approach ladies, but when they come to our office we step in and God perfects it.

How does it work? Yes it works out perfectly, because I collect peoples profile to work with, I don't just link people up, my office is like a supermarket, where we have different types of beverages, so we have different calibre of people to choose from.
I only hook up serious minded men and women, with good jobs and decent means of livelihood and a desire to settle down.

As at today, I can record over 120 marriages, that have taken place, and I have grandchildren all over the place, both home and abroad. Although it's a young company of just 3 years, God has been faithful.

My business is being sustained through the token registration fee paid by members.We pay rent, salaries, adverts and office administration just like every other business and we need to maintain what we believe in.

Our Charges and Requirement is not burdensome. The registration fee is N10,000.00 only, including your profile, blood group and genotype, your pictures and telling me your choice of spouse, either male or female. After registration, we link you up immediately.

In some cases, most people are shy or too busy to come, such people can register with us via blackberry or by telephone, by sending us their profile and telling us their choice of spouse and pay the required fee into our account, once this is done, they are linked up immediately.

Please note that once our first link up doesn't work out, we link you to another person, until you are satisfied. It is never limited to one person".

Contact details:
Israel & Becky Matchmakers,
151, Akowonjo Road, Animashaun Bus Stop, Akowonjo Lagos.
Telephone N0s: 08062766416, 08096193904
BB pin: 284B50EF
Matchmaking is our World!


Recent Link Up:

NEED A SPOUSE: A pretty lady in her early 30s from the middle belt, a Christian with a decent and attractive personality wishes to be linked to a Christian male for marriage. He should be educated and well cultured. He should have a good job or a decent means of livelihood.
Contact her on 08076049867


What are you guys and girls waiting for? Hook up with Israel and Becky Matchmakers right now! Wish you Luck!  This could be your lucky break!


xoxo
Simply Cheska...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment