Tuesday 1 May 2012

Happy New Month: Our Month Of Mercy...

Image courtesy of Keith Pyle


Hello Friends!

Happy New Month!

It would interest you to know that in as much as the year is slowly coming to an end, a lot of people did not live to see this month. A very sad situation but that is Life.

Many people believe in  a lot of stuffs to pull them through the ups and downs of life's challenges but what are the consequences involved in holding on to stuffs outside God our Creator?

In this month of May, my prayer to you all my friends, is that those of you who do not know and understand the ultimate power of God, would get to experience God in very special ways! Amen!

Those of you my friends, who know God would experience Him in a new and awesone way this month! Amen.

Now maybe this is the "Preacher"side of Simply Cheska, but I expect God's Mercy for you all this new month!

It has not been an easy year so far for us as a Nation (Nigeria) but I forsee Peace and Mercy...We should always remain positive and hopeful about Nigeria...We can stand strong again...

Last month (April) was a month of Testimony for me and my family...God showed His Power as He made us to find favour before a King of the land...He raised men to favour my family and I!

Yes! In this month of May, I remain Hopeful and Assured of the Truth that God's Mercy shall prevail!

Happy New Month!!!

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment