Thursday 18 October 2012

9ICE TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM..


Hello Friends!

Next month, pop singer 9ice (Adigun Abolore) will be releasing the much anticipated Alapomeji All Star album. 

The album will feature all artistes signed under his record label including Seriki, Alan B, Kafeyi, Wise and Snow. Speaking on the album 9ice told Music Gist that "its been a while artistes signed under my record label have released a single. 

We have been working day and night on this project and it is ready now and will be released in November. If you have noticed I have been low profile for a while and that is because I have been working on this project because it is bigger than what anyone can imagine. 

The Alapomeji all star album is not about 9ice but about me and every artiste signed on to Alapomeji. They have their individual albums but this all star album is like an intro to what should be expected from them. I am not going to say much about the album but I am convinced it is one album everybody should look forward to".

xoxo
Simply Cheska.

No comments:

Post a Comment