Thursday 6 September 2012

'Kids is something I want': Kim Kardashian reveals Kanye West is her 'perfect match' as she steps out in red peplum dress...

Lady in red: Kim Kardashian glammed it up in a red peplum dress for her interview on The View
Lady in red: Kim Kardashian glammed it up in a red peplum dress for her interview on The View.

Hello Friends!

My Thoughts: No assumptions Girl!!! Let him do the asking...

She's never been one to hide her feelings, at least in matters of the heart.
And now Kim Kardashian has opened up about her new relationship with Kanye West, saying he is her 'perfect match'.

Speaking on The View this morning she said: 'In a perfect world you know when you find someone that you really think is your perfect match.'
The 31-year-old was instantly asked, 'is he?' to which a blushing Kim replied, 'I think so.'

Kim KardashianKIm K
'Perfect match': Kim says while she is 'technically' already married she thinks Kanye West is the one for her.

Kim and Kanye have been dating for six months, but have known each other for a 'decade'.
And Kim, who showed off her figure in a red peplum dress, said that she thought the two had a future together.

'I definitely think anything I'd be in now is a permanent relationship,' she said. 
Kim even alluded to the two starting a family. 'Kids is definitely something I want,' she said. 'I think I wanted that before.'

'I want kids': Kim says she and Kanye have a future together
'I want kids': Kim says she and Kanye have a future together.

But before the reality star and rapper can forge a future together there is one little matter that needs to be sorted out - Kim is still married to Kris Humphries.'I want kids': Kim says she and Kanye have a future together.

Stylish girl: Kim tweeted this picture, adding 'My shoes for today'Stylish girl: Kim tweeted this picture, adding 'My shoes for today'.
'Technically we're still married...' she admitted.
And she revealed that breaking up with Kris was the first time she has ever ended any of her relationships. 

'That was really hard on my heart to have to explain to someone something like that.'
But Kim insisted that she didn't regret her disastrous 72-day marriage.

'I really don't have a lot of regrets,' she said. 'I'm such a different person today. Anyone in my past would probably have wanted the person I am today.'
And her marriage has changed how she looks at life.

'I just really have grown up,' she said. Now she likes 'the simple things,' like cooking at home.
And despite the intense questioning, Kim tweeted after the interview: 'I love all of the ladies at The View! Such a fun interview! My Grandma MJ watched! That made me happy.

Culled from The Daily Mail UK.

xoxo
Simply Cheska


No comments:

Post a Comment