Monday 3 September 2012

'I'm well-qualified... I'm caring and have cuddling skills': Man writes hilarious application letter to woman who says she's looking for a boyfriend...

Hello Friends!

My Thoughts: Oh My God!!!! My Lungs!!! Laughter un limited!!! LOL!

When a student posted a note on Facebook post saying she was looking for a boyfriend, she expected a few wisecracks in response to her online 'joke'.

But one potential suitor appeared to take the invitation very seriously - or perhaps wickedly tongue-in-cheek - when he slipped an application for the 'position' of boyfriend under her dorm room door.
Far from trying to woo the young woman with romance, the neatly-typed note reads precisely like a covering letter for a job application - with hilarious results.

It's hardly a love letter: The neatly-typed note reads exactly like a covering letter for a job application

It's hardly a love letter: The neatly-typed note reads exactly like a covering letter for a job application.

In the comical letter, which was published on Imgur, the hopeful 'applicant' tries to win over the young woman by boasting of his 'skills' such as cuddling, a tolerance for shopping, the ability to 'really listen' and oral sex.

And he ends the application with the phrase: 'I certainly hope to have an opportunity to work with you, your friends and your family.'
The woman in question posted the letter on the online image gallery Imgur - and has received a variety of responses to the application, with some urging her to go out with him.

In, he wrote: 'I am writing to you in regard to the position of boyfriend.
'I became aware of this position through the social networking website, Facebook.

'I feel I am well-qualified for the position that is offered, as I am a caring individual and an all-round good person

'Skill set includes: Being laid-back, having stability, cuddling, country music appreciation, tolerance for shopping, oral sex, ability to listen (read "really listen"), exceptional navigation skills and ability to prepare own meals.'

The student said she put the post on Facebook 'as a joke' but was stunned when the letter was pushed under her dorm room door
The student said she put the post on Facebook 'as a joke' but was stunned when the letter was pushed under her dorm room door.

In a bid to bolster his appeal as boyfriend material, the suitor also boasts of his competence as a gamer.
He added: 'I understand the ability to play video games is a desirable trait. While holding an xBox Live Platinum account, I was able to remain on the Call Of Duty two and three top 10 leader boards for a seven-month period.

'I have become competent with Sony Playstation 3 entertainment system and I am also fluent in 1337 5p341< [leet speak, a secret language used by internet enthusiasts].
'I have included my resume of qualifications with this letter. I certainly hope to have an opportunity to work with you, your friends, and your family.

'I firmly believe that my past experiences, education and skills make me a very good fit for your boyfriend position.'

Culled from The Daily Mail UK.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment