Saturday 2 June 2012

Scammers impersonate actress Stella Damascus!

Hello Friends!


Sultry actress cum singer Stella Damasus has screamed out loud concerning how she has been impersonated her through the social network -facebook.

According to the actress, some unknown persons have set up a facebook account using the name “Stella Damasus Aboderin Nollywood Actress” to solicit financial aid from fans of the actress towards the growth of her Heart Foundation.

Stella Damasus
 

Alerting her fans via her facebook wall during the week, Damasus disowned the new account. She advised her fans against sending money to anybody under any guise.

“Please! I need to inform my fans that an unknown person has set up a facebook account with the name “Stella Damasus Aboderin Nollywood Actress”. Whoever this is, he/she is a fraudster. I do not have a Heart Foundation that this person is using to raise money. I have the Stella Damasus Arts Foundation. Please make sure you do not have any dealings with these fraudsters. I have ordered them to shut down this account and stop using my name to defraud people.”

“This is the real Stella Damasus account and I have some other accounts which are : Stella Obiageli Damasus, Stella O Damasus, Friends of Stella Damasus, Fans of Stella Damasus (For Fans by Fans), SDA Productions, Lupus Healthcare Foundation and The Stella Damasus Show. Please beware, I have stated my real accounts above. Any account in my name is fake.”she said.

“I have never asked anyone at any point in time via Facebook or any social media to donate cash to my foundation. So please people, do not give money to this person thinking that you are helping my foundation. Please beware, I have stated my real accounts above. Any other account in my name is fake” he cried out.



Culled from The Vanguard Newspapers.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment