Thursday 2 August 2012

Why is SHE The Most Beautiful Woman in The Room?


Hello Friends!

My Thoughts: I totally Love Shannon and I always encourage the women around me (and men too) to read her articles(www.shannonyvette.com). Women (and Men too) must realize that what lies within us is more important than what the world expect us to look like...We must take ownership of our destinies and not lose sight of our purpose...It's easy, if we try to be true to ourselves...Always. Please enjoy this Piece from Shannon.

Pretty women abound in our society. Women who possess true beauty are rare.
MAC make-up cannot mask brokenness. A fit body cannot hide shame. A brand new weave cannot cover up insecurity.
Our world teaches women to “strive” for the external; God calls us to look within.

When women are confident of their calling (purpose) and the love of our Creator–we radiate a peace and abundance that money cannot buy.
I love dressing up. I love make-up. I love all things girly and pretty; but in the midnight hour—my soul is what needs to be abundant, not my shoe closet.

It is easy to get caught up in a fear-based society that sends one consistent message to women; “You are NOT enough.” God desires to heal our hearts and restore us to truth.
Growing up in Los Angeles, I was surrounded by women who toiled, and struggled, literally wearing themselves out, trying to be what they already were…enough.

I have read stories of gorgeous women with ugly hearts, I have known such women.
I have also seen the glory of a woman’s whose confidence, power and light far exceeds her physical appearance.

A woman who possesses beauty draws ALL good things into her life. Pray for true beauty. True beauty is transformational, it is healing, it is needed in this world.
True beauty will never tarnish or fade, it is a position of the heart.

Culled from Inspired Truth For Relationships.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment