Wednesday 1 August 2012

Happy New Month: August Is Here....



Hello Friends!


I want to believe that there are people like me out there who write down specific goals/prayer points or short term plans for each month, and ensure that they do everything to see these laid down plans come to pass...Well, How was your July Goals? Did you achieve? Or Not?


I did put down certain specific desires and sincerely? Few of them were achieved...However, I cannot give up hope just yet ( won't even dare try)...August is usually a special Month for me: It's my mum's birthday on the 7th and birthdays of some special friends too, on the 3rd and 12th and 23rd...Aside these beautiful dates, It has always been a Month of Freshness, Hope and Expectations... I cannot seem to explain why.


My Friends, whatever you did not achieve in the Month of July, be rest assured that if you increase your effort to succeed, you shall achieve them this Month...August is that special.




Whoever or whatever your August Visitor may be *Wink*, be hopeful that you shall receive them well...


Happy New Month!!!




xoxo
Simply Cheska...





No comments:

Post a Comment