Friday 3 August 2012

Olympians' Darkest Secrets

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: Lolo Jones
Lolo Jones

Hello Friends!

The U.S. hurdler told HBO's Real Sports that although she's been tempted to have sex, yet she's determined to stay chaste until marriage. "It's just something, a gift I want to give my husband," Jones, 29, said. "But please understand that this journey has been hard. There are virgins out there and I'm going to let them know, it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life." She added, "I've had guys tell me, they are like, 'Hey, you know, if you have sex it will help you run faster."

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: Jennifer Nichols
Jennifer Nichols

Not only is the U.S. archer a virgin, but she waited until she was 27 for her first kiss! "I saved my first kiss for the man I knew I was going to marry -- my fiance," she told Us Weekly. "I made that commitment when I was about 13 years old. I knew that I wanted to save my kiss on top of purity. I felt like a kiss was something very special and I wanted to save that."

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: Michael Phelps
Michael Phelps

In 2009, the gold medalist swimmer was caught smoking pot, and stripper Theresa White came forward and said he "likes threesomes and short girls," and slammed his sexual prowess, according to The New York Post. "I've been able to talk to a lot of people, a lot of people who have been in my shoes in other sports, and I’ve been able to get their perspective and just talk to them a little bit," Phelps told WBAL-TV in Baltimore about the smoking incident. "That's been helpful."

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: Hope Solo
Hope Solo

"When we were done partying, we got out of our nice dresses, got back into our stadium coats and, at 7 a.m. with no sleep, went on the TODAY show drunk," soccer star Hope Solo told ESPN The Magazine in July about the raucousness of the Olympic Village.

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: Ryan Lochte
Ryan Lochte

The world-record-holding swimmer made his third appearance at the Olympics in London this year. "My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend — big mistake," he told ESPN The Magazine in July. "Now I'm single, so London should be really good. I'm excited." And he's looking forward to getting busy in the Olympic Village. "I'd say it's 70 percent to 75 percent of Olympians [have sex during the Olympic Games]," he estimated to the mag. "Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you you gotta do."

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: Justin Gatlin
Justin Gatlin

The runner tested positive in 2006 for excessive testosterone, landing him a four-year ban, according to The Guardian. He admitted in 2011 that he considered suicide afterwards. "I got to the point where I said, 'I don't care anymore.' I was depressed about life, period. There were times I felt, 'Who would miss me if I ran this car off the road right now?'"

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: LaShawn Merritt
LaShawn Merritt

Track and field star Merritt was given a 21-month suspension in 2010 for testing positive for steroid derivatives DHEA and pregnenolone, according to The Guardian.

Olympians' Darkest Secrets: Taylor Phinney
Taylor Phinney

The American cyclist admitted to ESPN The Magazine that he had a big crush on gymnast Shawn Johnson in Beijing. "She was a superstar," Phinney, then 18, said of the then-16-year-old, "and I was a lowly cyclist with a massive crush." But he claims he had a "kissing session" with Johnson in the hotel lobby and said, "This is going to sound stupid, but I almost forgot I had to race."


Culled from Us Weekly.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment