Tuesday 7 February 2012

Life Is Beautiful...

Hello Friends!
Welcome back from a very long and restful weekend (at least for me).
 Hope our Muslim Brothers and Sisters had fun and prayed sincerely from their hearts for Peace and Tranquility to reign in Nigeria? I would think so.
How did your weekend go? Mine was not any different from the normal "lazy" routine.*smiles*
Let's begin from Friday...After I left the office late, I soaked myself in a warm bath and simply lazed around my apartment chatting with Cassey and PK (my sister and brother). After the duo retired for the night, I stayed up late tweeting and watching Entertainment Television...I also watched my favourite channel: Zone Reality "Women who Kill" ( now don't get any ideas). I just love seeing how low the mind of people can degenerate to... I woke up early on Saturday morning to briefly meet up with an appointment that I have postponed twice! Needed to just save my face! When I got back home, I did a lot of Bedroom sanitation until 6:00pm! My clothes were re arranged, shoes cleaned and re arranged, bags and dressing area, all re sorted out! I slept like a log later that night. On Sunday after church, I continued my "sleeping romance"...At a point, I felt I had been bitten by tse tse fly!
What can I say...I scanned through my Blackberry phone and deleted contacts that have not added meaning to my life...I can be harsh sometimes...This was on Monday.I called some good friends and I had a good laugh chatting on the phone with my mum. In all, I had a swell weekend. I did sleep most of the time though...

XOXO
Simply Cheska.

No comments:

Post a Comment