Friday 3 February 2012

About the Woman Francheska...



Hello Friends!
Most of you know that my birthday was yesterday 2nd February...and I guess this piece would have been better for yesterday but it's better to be late than never. I am going to dedicate this write up not just to me but to everyone born in the month of February...I do not believe in Astrology but I believe that all the elements of life are subject to God's command, thus I shall not refer to myself as an Aquarian but a unique being born in the month of February.
Who Is Francheska?
 Cheska as most of my great friends call me, is a straightforward individual with a mind and an aspiration connected to the bigger picture of Life. I am a natural servant of the world, concerned with global issues, oftentimes so passionate in this regard that I prefer to devote my energy to a large scale humanitarian project rather than my own family and community (don't get it twisted here, I totally would die for my family! I have discovered that for this global love that most February born have, it is usually difficult for them to love just one person (now this doesn't mean I am not a faithful person...I am totally faithful(a weakness if you wish). I am from Delta State and an Urhobo by tribe. Although I love and adore togetherness, I do not like to feel constrained or limited in any way. For me, there are no boundaries as I am always open to new ideas and love to explore unknown territories. In many ways, a righteous person, is like me (February born) because for many of the righteous people such as Moses or Jacob in the bible, there was never peace or comfortability at home. Why? Because the roles of those born in February is to go through a process that would make them channels for the world! Please don't hate us: We are just unique... I am a qualified Legal Attorney with almost 10 years at the Nigerian bar..I try. I am a petite (attractive if you like) young woman with a flare for perfection and sincerity...
I have 5 pretty sisters and two very handsome brothers...What else? My favourite colours are Black, chocolate Brown, Gray and deep Brown... I love working with people and seeing them attain their desired goals so I am also into Human Resource Management and Corporate Affairs management...What else? I am totally blunt and like your girl next door - down to earth.
So to all my fellow Love beings born in the month of February, May your year be great and fruitful! You know we don't like to be put under...So live your life and maintain your personality!

XOXO
Simply Cheska.



No comments:

Post a Comment