Friday 20 January 2012

What Is Your Style?



Hello Friends!

Call me vain I sincerely do not care...At this point, I have past that stage of caring! Yes! I love heels. I do not just love heels, I adore and collect them...I do not just adore or collect any type of heels, but shoes that define my style, complements my legs and make a clear statement...
My Style tells a lot about me and creates the impression that I want at every point in time, so I tend not to compromise it at all. In essence, I cannot just compromise my Love and Passion for Gorgeous shoes!

My Style does not just consist of my shoes, but everything about me...What Is Style? To me, Style is a unique distinctive or characteristic mode of action, living or dressing...Most times, we limit the concept of style to just our outward appearance...
Your Style defines to a large extent, who you truly are and speaks for you before you even open your mouth to say anything!
This is the reason why we must attend to every aspect of our personality: Spirit, Soul and Body! To me, this is Complete Style. Think about it and share your opinions...

Now, I think I have just caught your attention right? Do you know that each aspect of your personality affects the other? 
My style consist of what I believe in, How I view various issues in Life, who I choose to relate with, what I listen to and what I read, My kind of food and locations, My taste in anything that pertains to Life...


Since all of these define to a large extent my total personality, I need to give them their due attention...
By the way, I love bags too. I like interacting with intelligent people and I love honesty and open minded people...Enough about me...


What defines your style aside what you wear???


P.S I would love to know your thoughts...Leave a comment.


XOXO


Simply Cheska.

1 comment:

  1. Shoes are one of the things that makes me happy "vanity upon vanity,I know"

    ReplyDelete