Tuesday 17 July 2012

Myla Sinanaj Accuses Kim Kardashian Of Spying On Her With Private Investigators & More...

Kim Kardashian Divorce


Hello Friends!


Myla, Kris Humphries’ ex-lover, accuses Kim on Twitter of dragging her into drama, subpoenaing her, and having private investigators follow her! Read on for details.
Whether she likes it or not, making her relationship with Kris Humphries public has made Myla Sinanaj part of his divorce proceedings with his ex-wife, Kim Kardashian. But in a new Twitter rant, Myla’s make it clear she wants nothing to do with this situation.

The 25-year old took to her Twitter account Monday, July 16, to throw a series of accusations Kim’s way. She began her rant by saying, “So over f***ing drama filled ppl around me bringing drama to me. Like enough is enough I’m a quiet- private person ‪#overIT,” leaving the intended recipient of the tweet anonymous.
But she quickly aimed her words at Kim, saying, “Hey @kimkardashian why don’t u enjoy ur Miami trip & stop sending private investigators to my house-Stop dragging me into ur drama.”

She then said, “Let me not tweet anymore tonight while I’m pissed before this drama queen uses a tweet against me or some dumb s***- bye twitter,” but she couldn’t stay away and returned only 20 minutes later to say, “Subpoena me twice for the same thing! Hilarious,” and “Im the obsessed 1 but ppl being Paid 2watch my every move? If ur not man enough to knock on my door urself Back off! Hiding behind papers.”

These are some very serious, and very public, accusations from Myla towards Kim. Whether we can believe them is a whole other story.

What do you think? Is there any reason for Kim to do this? Are these accusations founded?


Culled from HollyWoodLife.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment