Tuesday 10 January 2012

I Really Do Not Care What You Think!


Hello Friends!

I am so sorry I have not been up to date since my last post, I have been "occupying my country Nigeria'' in my own little way.

One of my girlfriends has this status message on her blackberry phone’ ‘Zero tolerance for bad attitude this year''. It has never occurred to be that it could also mean ''Zero tolerance for negative auras and draw backs’’...However you look at it, you be the judge.

A lot of times, we let the opinions and thoughts of others about us get the better of us and thereby, kill our zeal and resolve to achieve whatever we set our hearts to achieve. If you don't close your eyes to what people say or think about you, you will hit a brick wall.


Ironically, people's views could also help you to re connect or re focus on your initial path but not all the time. Most of the time, people's views about you don't always matter or help.

You know yourself better than anyone and thus would also know your capabilities and limits (if you are sincere).

 It is always helpful to routinely do a self-examination of your life as you journey along the pathway of achieving your set out goals... Check if you are on track and plotting your success graph well.

I have always known that I was born to be different and great! Even my grandfather said that on the day I was born...So I guess I cannot afford to let anybody/ being deter my focus via words, actions or thoughts!

I know who and whose I am!

So friends, whenever a colleague, family member or acquaintance say that you cannot make it this year or any other year, remember that we don't all look alike thus, we all have different destinies to fulfil! Stick to all of your heart's desires this year and follow your laid out plan...You shall succeed!

Finally, if you must hold on to anyone's thoughts about you, hold on to your creator (Almighty God) Check out Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the thoughts that I think towards you says the Lord, thoughts of Peace and not of Evil, to give you an expected end''.

XOXO

Simply Cheska.


No comments:

Post a Comment