Monday 27 May 2013

I Am So Scared of Getting Hurt...Karen Igho Cries out for Her Mr Right...

Click for Full Image Size
BBA 6 Amplified Winner- Queen Karen



Hello Friends!


My Thoughts.... One huge difference between Karen and other notable Nigerian celebrities, is her uniqueness and realness. Karen is our every normal girl next door and she is a sweet girl.

I do not see anything wrong in asking deep personal questions on twitter or other social media, but there should be a limit to such questions...Especially for a celebrity who has raised a notable "entertainment standard" for BBA till date.

Dear Karen, remain real and be rest assured that your man would find and connect with you soon...


Click for Full Image Size


The 2011 winner of Big Brother Africa Amplified, Karen Igho may have fame and more money but within her, there is something she nurtures that goes beyond material things.

Karen, who is so bitter about her single status recently took to social media to display her deepest thoughts about herself, sex and men.

She has be finding it difficult to attract the man of her dreams and it seems loneliness is eating her up. She has finally cried out to the guys. See Karen's bold messages to the guys below:

"How long can you stay without sex?

Let's be realistic here. Does it really matter who calls or text who first? Does it really matter if you had sex the first time you met? What will be, will be!

I just want the right guy and am scared of getting hurt because when I love, I love with all my body and soul. It's so difficult with fame to find a guy that will love you and trust you. Not all women in the industry are loose. Guys and girls that have more than one girlfriend\boyfriend, do you really love them all?

I can't double date. One guy is enough for me. I will die for true love and I will give my all for true love. You don't have to be cool to be my man and you don't have to be rich to rule my world. All I want is your extra time and your kiss. I want to go on a date, go to the movies. 
 
 
Partly Culled from Nigeria Films
 
 
xoxo
Simply Cheska... 

No comments:

Post a Comment