Monday 26 November 2012

'I had my lips redone and my needle hole means I've got a bit of dribble out the side': Rylan Clark reveals his plastic surgery trauma in first interview after X Factor axe....


Plump grin: X Factor's Rylan Clark had fans spluttering into their cornflakes as he revealed his plastic surgery on his lips was leaking onstage
Plump grin: X Factor's Rylan Clark had fans spluttering into their cornflakes as he revealed his plastic surgery on his lips was leaking onstage.

Hello Friends!

He gave the performance of his life on X Factor this weekend.

But it wasn't enough to save 'joke act' Rylan Clark from the axe and in his first interview since leaving the show the 24-year-old revealed his secret plastic surgery torment which left 'dribble' dripping down his face onstage. 

And the flamboyant contestant left thousands of viewers choking into their cornflakes by revealing he wants former supermarket worker and cruise ship favourite Christopher Maloney to scoop the X Factor crown.
Speaking on the Daybreak sofa Rylan, whose broad grin seemed plumper than usual, said: 'I have had my lips redone and my needle hole means I've got a bit of dribble out the side.;

Forced back on topic by Lorraine Kelly, Rylan, who sang the Athlete hit Wires on Sunday's show, Rylan recognised it was the right time for him to leave the competition.

He said: 'I was totally ready to leave the competition. There's four great acts still there and I'm just so, so shocked that I managed to get as far as I did and I'm just so pleased that I did.

Star in the making? Rylan said is grateful for his time in the competition and is looking forward to his next project, whatever that may be
Star in the making? Rylan said is grateful for his time in the competition and is looking forward to his next project, whatever that may be...

He wasn't in it to won it: Ryan chats with Dan Wootton and Lorraine as he reveals he was grateful to get so far
He wasn't in it to won it: Ryan chats with Dan Wootton and Lorraine as he reveals he was grateful to get so far.

No flack from her: Rylan charms Caroline Flack on sister show This Morning
No flack from her: Rylan charms Caroline Flack on sister show This Morning.

'I got a chance to stand there and sing like everyone else, and hopefully I proved myself to a lot of people out there that thought I can’t really sing, and I went out on a high.'

He added: If I'd have won it, there wouldn't be an X Factor next year. It would have put a lot of people out of a job. Can you imagine? It's been the best experience of my life by far, honestly.'

Talking about his outfit splitting on stage, Rylan told sister show This Morning, 'Dermot got me into a bit of mischief! I ripped my trousers front to back - as Dermot lifted my leg up, I was like 'everything's out'! There ya go, X rated factor!'

One last time: Rylan was seen hoisting Nicole into the air and he thanked her for picking him to be part of the live shows
One last time: Rylan was seen hoisting Nicole into the air and he thanked her for picking him to be part of the live shows.

When asked about his future and where he'd like this to take him, Rylan admitted, 'I really really don't know.

'But whatever comes my way, I will welcome it with open arms but if it was all to end tomorrow morning and that was the last anyone saw of me I would have a massive smile on my face because I've got the best memories from the last few months I really have.'

And on his prediction for the X Factor crown, the bearded Essex former model said: 'I think Chris Maloney might take it, he’s got such a great following.'

Rylan's tip: The singer wants former rival Christopher Maloney to win
Rylan's tip: The singer wants former rival Christopher Maloney to win


Culled from The Daily Mail UK.

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment