Wednesday 26 September 2012

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video)

Click for Full Image Size

Frank Edoho And Ex- Wife...

Hello Friends!

A lot of organizations and Anti - Domestic Violence  Groups like the ''Voices From Nigeria In Support Of Reducing Domestic Violence", are seriously frowning at the rate at which husbands are abusing their wives these days...It's truly a shame that notable celebrity couples are not left out in this sad way of life. It's sad that Frank Edoho of the famous "Who wants to be a Millionaire TV Show, is a notable culprit...

Obiang who was once married to the 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' host, Frank Edoho said,"Just dare to argue with your husband, is like a challenge in your home. The woman is challenging the man and tempers fly and then he snaps, then there is a slap. He says 'I am sorry it is a mistake' then says 'sorry I won't do it again,' then he does it again, again and again.


Zaki And Ex- Wife...

Narrating a particular incident, Hadiza, estranged wife of musician Zaki Adzay, said, "he slapped me on the face (and said) 'get up you must abort this pregnancy today'. Now that I am married to you, you want to hook me with pregnancy because I am a celebrity?' 

Then there was a wardrobe in our room so I put my tummy in there and then he continued beating me. He had some frolic acid in his hand and said I should swallow it and abort the pregnancy. When he gave me I said he should allow me take water, thank God the door was open so I ran away."

These and many more sad occurrences in matrimonial homes occur daily...What is the cause?
How can these beatings be eradicated or minimized?  Your Comments would be appreciated.

See Video Link Below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFqv8Azlsjc&feature=player_embedded

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment