Saturday 7 July 2012

Is Sammy Okposo Saying There's Nothing Wrong With Fornication?



Hello Friends!


My Thoughts:  I have no problem with a past marred with different sexual partners etc. But I do have a huge problem and concern with claiming to be born again and bragging about past sexual partners/relationships or kinda implying that it is cool to date as many partners as one can handle...Maybe my perspective is wrong, but what do you think from the excerpts below on Sammy Okposo?
Of course, the name rings a million bells in your head, Sammy Okposo who is now a Glo Ambassador has seen nothing wrong in having multiple relationships, which according to the bible he claims to believe in, is termed either adultery or fornication. During an interview session, Sammy confirmed his liaison with a former beauty queen, an actress and many others.

"Unfortunately for me, all the women I had relationships with, were very popular and powerful women way ahead of me in the entertainment industry. I once dated a Miss Nigeria, a very popular actress and a few others. What made me popular was like a mystery. When people wanted to know who I was and how I got to date those women, they started digging and that was how I became relevant. It was not the awards I received that brought me fame, it was the ladies I was connected to," Sammy said in an interview.

Did I hear someone say "Surely the end is near?". A supposed gospel artiste, who should frown against all forms of immorality, has just dragged decency and holiness to the mud by his confession to having serial  sexual partners.

It can be recalled that it was because of this way of living and dating multiple partners that our dear Sammy had series of fall outs with the respectable Pastor Paul Adefarasin of The House On The Rock Church...



xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment