Monday 11 June 2012

True Life Stories: How God Saved Me...Please Thank Him..










Hello Friends!


I received this story on Saturday the 9th of June 2012 by 11:53pm. Micheal Chibogx  popularly known as Thots on Tees, sent this via his blackberry device.

Considering the fact that he is a corporate executive and CEO of the Thots on Tees Franchise and a sincere christian, I didn't doubt one bit, his story.

Mike is a good friend of mine and to a large extent, a private person but for him to insist that I publish his story, goes a long way to prove that there is an important message he needs to pass across.

The times are changing and most people do not understand what exactly is going on. Some people (most people actually) believe that what we all see and hear about that are beyond normal human comprehension, are simply signs of the End Times....

The constant deaths (suicides, plane crashes, car accidents and wars) are indications that something beyond us is clearly going on. Is God at the center of all of these? Or the Devil?

I have decided not to edit Mike's story as a sign of respect and trust in what true publishing represents. He has asked to be contacted if anyone doubts his story. He went as far as insisting I publish the photo of his near death experience, this photo is the center of his claims....

Read his True Life Experience Below...


A frnd frm my former church called me from the blues ystday...as we were talking ,I told him that it was my bday and he said WoW....it was strange cos he then mentioned Psm91....he said anytime he thought of me that was what came to his mind....I laughed and told him I had read it but I was gonna go back to master what it says.

I'm a member of the Prayer Team in my new church so we usually have Vigils every 2nd fri of every month so I decided to join them for the 1st time in my new church God just led me to in Jan.So at the vigil I read Psm91 and spoke in tongues over it...verse 11 says GOD will give His angels charge over me so I don't cast my legs on a stone,so we did the usual service and and stuff and I came back home by 5am.

I slept and woke up@7am to pee...something on my mind told me to change me bbm status to something about "Standing with a powerful God"....I wonder why this thought came to my mind but I was later to find out that the thought was a confirmation of the reason I'm alive.

I decided to pee b4 changing my status,so after the pee,on my way back to get my phone,I slumped and didn't know what was happening until I woke up and saw blood all over my mouth.

I started wondering bcos the last time I remember I was going to pick my fone but I saw a stool with my bible and all my Christian CDs scattered on the floor,that's how I figured that I slumped on the stool and must have been saved with a soft landing on my bible but my mouth must have hit the stool as I fell, so GOD practically kept me alive by not making me fall on the hard cemented floor which would have meant sudden death.

My cuz who sleeps very deep woke up cos of the sound of the fall,this is someone that is a deep sleeper so it must have been really loud cos till now I don't know the effect of the slump thanks to the grace of God.I explained to my cuz that I must have been sleepy and fell,it was the only logical explanation bcos I was confused.


As I went back to continue my sleep something told me the fall was not bcos I was sleepy....but I just ignored and slept off, I then had a dream....which later confirmed that there is a strange force taking people's lives around this period and we need to start to pray.

In the dream I saw so many ppl in graves,most of the ones I had a good look at were all covered in sand except their neck up...they were talking but seemed not to have noticed that they just had their head to be covered and that'll mean death.

I only could recognise 1person who is a former flat mate of mine....they actually told me his offence in the dream,which is that he collected someone's gf....(He confirmed it happened when I asked him when I woke up)...so in the dream I started preaching to others that were not already in the grave to get close to God cos that's the only way they'll be saved.....

I told them that they attempted to take my life and was even showing them my lips dripping of blood in the dream(that's how I confirmed when I woke up that it was no ordinary fall/slump)...and most of the people didn't believe me in the dream and were laughing at me.....

I then woke up.....I couldn't even pray....all I could say was God thank you for saving my life.....a lot has happened lately...I have heard of plane crashes,bombs,multiple accidents...even youths hanging themselves lately.

The spirit of death is definately at work around this period,pls don't be like the people in my dream that laughed and didn't believe,pray and ask God to reveal the truth to you.IT IS NOT FUNNY!



Michael Chibogx.a.k.a ThotsOnTees
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

P.S. You can reach Micheal to confirm this story via:

 
Twitter handel @ThotsOnTees
Email:michaelchibogx@yahoo.com
Website:www.thotsonteesnaija.com
Tel: +234 80 60271973


xoxo
Simply Cheska....





2 comments:

  1. they actually told me his offence in the dream,which is that he collected someone's gf....(He confirmed it happened when I asked him when I woke up)...

    it'll be honest of you to correct this line as your flatmate did not confirmed it happened after you woke up. He told you again that it wasn't true. Like you said you are a man of God, try to correct your so called dream story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! and he never put up how many of his friend's GF he collected, not 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10..... he just try to paint himself the good person and him, he's a Child of God....LOL, abeg abeg! no time.

    ReplyDelete