Monday 20 February 2012

My Weekend...And Yours?


Hello Friends!
My weekend usually starts with the crazy Lagos traffic and the exhaustion I experience on my journey back home from work on Friday. My Friday night was spent watching TV and generally lazying around...I was totally elated that I would not be waking up early the next day (Saturday). I usually wake up late on Saturdays...Say from 10:00am*covers eyes with hands*. Please don't blame me. Na Lagos wahala cause am.
Saturdays are my chilling days...If I am not at the saloon, I am writing or reading something new...I seldom go out on Saturdays as it's my day for ME...
My visiting days are usually Sundays after church. But I didn't visit this weekend*was too lazy to*.

How was your weekend? I hope you are prepared for a fruitful and uplifting week ahead?

XOXO
Simply Cheska.

No comments:

Post a Comment