Friday 24 February 2012

February Celebrity Entrepreneur:Or2graf's CEO.

Hello Friends!
Allow me to present to you, our Celebrity Entrepreneur for the month of February. Miss Tyna Lemmy the CEO of a fresh but classy Interior Decorating Company, known as Or2graph Enterprise. She is as fresh as her Company and fresh out of The Lagos Business School. I have been on her trail for some time now for the purpose of my Monthly feature and thank God! I have finally succeeded. As we sit in the cozy but chocolaty atmosphere of Chocolate Royale Victoria Island Lagos State, I realized that Tyna is your average Nigerian Youth, your everyday daughter, Girlfriend or even wife/mother. A creative mind with a passion to succeed and excel. Share with me Tyna's Life in her own words:
"My name is Tyna Lemmy as you already know and I am a business woman. Growing up was fun, as I was loved by my parents and siblings. It was also challenging as in the mist of been loved by my strict but loving parents, I had to also discover myself. School was fun too.I had most of my education in Benin City, Edo State, Delta State and just recently Lagos State. My sole inspiration in life is God and my parents. My parents  inspire me a lot as they are my role models.I am from Delta State and no. 4 in a family of 8. I grew up in Benin City Edo state as I was also born there. My Childhood memories includes my regular attendance in church at least four times in a week(Wednesday bible studies, Friday evening service, Saturday choir practice & Sunday service. I was in the children’s choir) which my dad did not find interesting, he gets upsets because he feels it was too much stress on a child. One of the greatest family values my parents imbibed in me(and all of my siblings) is the need to be Independent, disciplined and hardworking and never depend on people. Of course we all need people, but we must ensure that we have a plan B, when people fail us.My most outstanding life experience was the death of my dad (he passed away last year) Although it was a painful / negative situation,(it’s still painful) but it has turned into a positive experience for me. Right now, I am more focused, purpose driven and determined. I deeply want my dad to look down and be proud of his daughter. My dad was a very successful businessman and I want to top that. At the University, I discovered my passion for  Or2graf via my working with people, organizing and planning events and also seeing people's needs met, especially in making things happen.I was the social / public relations person in charge of events in my traditional club(what is commonly called by students as “kparakpor”) at the university. I was instrumental in the organization and management of events and social engagements…I totally enjoyed my role.Although Or2graf didn't start then, it welled up inside me. I am a stylish and fashionable woman thus I craved to see my business follow my unique style.I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language&Literary studies and also a Certificate in Entrepreneur Management from the Lagos Business School. I chose to study in these fields because as a People oriented individual, I require skills in written and spoken English plus the ability to enhance my personnel and Public relations skills.My choice to study Business Entrepreneur Management, is to improve on my business skills, knowledge & grow in the business world and also to enhance my networking skills. Climbing the business ladder has not always been easy (I am still climbing though) I got to this stage of my life through persistence, focus, enthusiasm and determination to make things happen and see my dreams and goals materialize. I also got( and i am still getting) a lot of support from my family and close friends(real, honest and invaluable people).
To me, family is very important and I see it as the focal point for any child’s success or failure in life.As a little girl, my dream was to become a Medical Doctor because naturally, I love helping others. I still believe that even now, in my kind of business, I can still achieve my joy of helping others and seeing them fulfilled and satisfied with my products/ideas and services."When I asked what she would change if she finds herself in a political position today, Tyna responded by saying: "What I would change about Nigeria if I get a chance at a political office is the manner our leaders relate to the citizens! Nigeria belongs to all of us! We must realize that the average man on the streets has a voice that needs to be heard, as much as the big shot in an office.
I shall create and maintain a forum where I can hear what the people are saying and communicate my thoughts and agenda to them. It would be Democracy indeed (government for the people and by the people).My views about Nigeria are neutral. I Am hopeful about Nigeria but I don't believe that transforming Nigeria can be done without listening to or knowing what the people really want. What Nigeria needs now is to tackle the issues of Corruption and Security!
The Nigerian government should give the youths the basic necessities of Life, good education with adequate learning environment, well equipped hospitals, good roads and constant power supply. Young entrepeneurs should also be encouraged. The government should invest in the talents and creativity of the Nigerian Youth.Today's youths are Strong, vibrant and determined to take over the leadership of this country.
They can be encouraged by the creation of better employment and business opportunities. Our educational sector must be revived! Our youths should also be encouraged to run for political offices." When I asked her to briefly introduce her company, Tyna smiled with stars in her eyes like a happy child who has just been given chocolates...
"The name of my company is or2graf Enterprise. We are mainly into home & office interiors and general supplies of office stationaries.I chose this area of business because it relates to fashion & style and it gives room for creativity. My kind of business,can be lucrative, if you know and understand what you want and what your clients want.To succeed in any kind of business, you must know your onions.What’s unique and special about what I do, flows from my belief that a home should reflect your heart and spirit and our motto ("Bringing Your Personality To Reality",) says it all. At or2graf Enterprise, we bring your ideas merged with our expertise, and imaginations into reality and bring them to your home. These ideas help express your individuality and unique style.We are funky but classy and we provide items that match your personality & distinct style. We simply go beyond fabrics.I am a very busy young lady and I have to work hard to stay in business. I do find time to mentor & I am a good listener.I love meet people and learn from them and their success so networking (which is key in the success of any business) is part of my everyday thing". What does Tyna think about the average young woman today who would do anything for money? "Charity they say begins at home. I strongly believe in the family as the central nervous system of a great society. If the family system is shaky, the society would be imbalanced. Girls should be taught right from an early age by their parents, all the relevant family values that they require. Education is important as well. The girl child should be made to realize and accept the truth that they are not "properties" but essential human beings who have the same rights as the man and can also make any impact in their lives, families, the society and the nation".
Who is Tyna in a nutshell and who is the lucky man in her life?"Tina is a young lady who loves challenges, adventure and enjoys intelligent conversations. I am hospitable and enjoy meeting people. I am also very business minded, organized and compassionate..
I like working with organized team players and move with focused business minded people. I am young & not hooked. My ideal man is someone who can be my friend & lover. He should be romantic and intelligent. He should be someone who has the fear of God in him and should also have respect and love for his family. He must be a focused man with a unique sense of individuality and style".
Last Words: For your unique but classy interior decor  that depicts your style and taste, and Office make overs, you can contact Tyna of Or2graf Enterprise as follows:
Tel N0s: 234 80 3 4712148/ 80 2 500883
Email: or2graflifestyle@gmail.com

XOXO
Simply Cheska.




No comments:

Post a Comment