Saturday 27 July 2013

'They'll call us KKK!' Kim Kardashian reveals why she and Kanye West avoided a 'K' name for daughter North...

'They'll call us KKK!' Kim Kardashian reveals why she and Kanye West avoided a 'K' name for daughter North in a preview of Sunday's Keeping Up With The Kardashians
'They'll call us KKK!' Kim Kardashian reveals why she and Kanye West avoided a 'K' name for daughter North in a preview of Sunday's Keeping Up With The Kardashians...


Hello Friends!

Kim Kardashian has revealed the real reason she and boyfriend Kanye West chose to name their baby daughter North.
The pair were widely tipped to be considering a 'K' name to reflect their own monikers.
But according to Kim they were anxious to avoid any inadvertent comparison to the supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.

'If we name our kid with a K Name, which is kind of what we want, mainly just because Kanye and I are Ks, then they'll name us KKK,' Kim explained.

The reality star was talking on a preview of the next episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
The episode, shot while Kim was heavily pregnant with her daughter, also sees her family offer their views on the controversial final choice of North.
'I'm feeling North, North West,' Said Brody Jenner, her stepbrother.

Not long to go: Heavily pregnant Kim talks to her family about potential names for her daughter on their Greek vacation
Not long to go: Heavily pregnant Kim talks to her family about potential names for her daughter on their Greek vacation...

Plenty on her mind: Kim was also worried about whether she and Kanye should build a playroom for little North, fearing they might be spoiling her
Plenty on her mind: Kim was also worried about whether she and Kanye should build a playroom for little North, fearing they might be spoiling her...

And sister Kourtney was equally quick to back the name: 'Me too. It's pretty. And cool. And it's not just, like tomboyish.'
And Brody was quick to offer his views on the KKK coincidence.
'That's a little crazy,' he argued.

Thinking about baby: Brody Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian chat about the baby's name
Thinking about baby: Brody Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian chat about the baby's name
Pregnant Kim also gave an insight into the preparations she and Kanye were making for parenthood.

'When Kanye and I were designing the babies play room, I was like "we don't need a play room I just played in my room",' she said.
And perhaps aware that her child will be privileged, she ruminated: 'It's like how much do you give them.'

First world problems: Kim was debating the baby's name while enjoying herself on a luxury Greek yacht
First world problems: Kim was debating the baby's name while enjoying herself on a luxury Greek yacht...

Last week's episode of the show saw Kim finally get her divorce from ex-husband Kris Humphries.
'I’m very excited to just move on with this chapter in my life,” she said, calling her mother with the news before boyfriend Kanye West.
But she admitted it upset her that her ex-husband doubted that her feelings for him were ever legitimate.

'I want one Skype phone call with him. I want a one-on-one conversation with him,” she told her mother and sister Khloe.
'It really bothers me that he really feels in his heart that I didn’t love him. There are things I would own up to and say "You know I’m sorry I hurt you, I’m sorry if you felt like we should have communicated better in our filing for divorce". 
'I wish I did that differently.'


Culled from The Daily Mail UK...

xoxo
Simply Cheska...



1 comment: