Monday 17 June 2013

Schoolgirl who fled to France with married teacher 'had sex with him eight times a night'...

Jeremy Forrest was 'in tears' as they drove to FranceJeremy Forrest asked the schoolgirl to return home
Jeremy Forrest, pictured arriving at court today, asked the schoolgirl to return home and was in tears as they drove to France, the girl said...

Hello Friends!


A schoolgirl who ran away to France with her teacher lover had sex with him up to eight times a night, a court heard.
Jeremy Forrest also seduced the schoolgirl, then 15, in his car when she was wearing her school uniform, it was alleged.

A friend of the schoolgirl said during a police interview played to the court: 'They had sex in the car she told me that. That was recently.
'She said sometimes they didn't use protection because they were in the car and he didn't have any condoms.

The friend said the teenager was wearing her school uniform as Forrest used to meet straight after class.
She said: 'That was a navy polo top, knee length black skirt, black tights.
'She also said they went to hotels and his house.'

She added: 'One time she told me they went to a big shopping centre I think it was Bluewater.
'They went to the cinema next to it, they went for a meal after and stayed in a hotel.
'She said they had sex multiple times in one night. It was seven or eight times she said.
'That was during the summer.'

The friend said that a the start of the relationship Forrest sent compliments to the girl such as 'You’re beautiful'.
But as the relationship became more serious the messages became more explicit, the friend said. 
'There were some sexual ones, they were quite graphic things, it’s really like cringy stuff.'
She continued: 'A lot of stuff about sexual things they wanted to do, they were quite graphic things.'

The schoolgirl told Lewes Crown Court that she was having personal problems at home and was 'determined' to run away
The schoolgirl told Lewes Crown Court that she was having personal problems at home and was 'determined' to run away...


She added that the girl would reply in a similar way.
She said: 'I think she kind of liked it, so she did play along with it, she said the same sort of things back to him.
'I do not remember exactly what she said but she said ‘Imagine me doing this to you’ or something like that.'

The court heard how couple fled to France with the girl amid fears she might kill herself.
The schoolgirl said she felt suicidal when she believed her secret four month affair with married maths master Jeremy Forrest was about to exposed.

Forrest, 30, tried to talk her out of running away but she was ‘determined’ and he reluctantly came with her because of his concerns about her safety, Lewes Crown Court was told. 
She told the hearing that as he drove her to Dover to board a cross channel ferry last year he seemed ‘very worried and very emotional.’

‘I don’t think he wanted to take me anywhere. I was insistent.
‘I was very determined and once I had an idea in my head nobody was going to stop me, not Jeremy, not anybody.’

‘I was adamant we had to go otherwise I feared what would happen.
‘He was concerned that if I went on my own i would be in danger so he said it would be a better idea if he came with me. 

‘I was very pleased. If Jeremy said he was not coming with me I dread to think what situation I would be in then.
‘He said to me ‘this isn’t going to end very well but if you are insisting things could happen to you as a result we have to go.’
They spent eight days on the run in France before Forrest was arrested with her in Bordeaux last September, the jury has heard.

The couple, who have not met since they were found, smiled at each other across the courtroom as she arrived to give evidence. 
The court heard that the schoolgirl had requested to testify in person in the court having refused the offer of a video link.

Jeremy Forrest leaves Lewes Crown Court after the sixth day of his trial
Jeremy Forrest leaves Lewes Crown Court after the sixth day of his trial...

Former maths teacher Jeremy Forrest, 30, who taught at the Eastbourne school, denies one count of child abduction
Former maths teacher Jeremy Forrest, 30, who taught at the Eastbourne school, denies one count of child abduction...

She told jury that she had ‘instigated’ the relationship with Forrest which began following a school trip to Los Angeles last February. 
The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said the teacher comforted her after learning that she was suffering from an eating disorder, self-harming and had difficulties at home.

She said he would try to get her to seek help from school counsellors or external support services.
‘He was very encouraging to get help and seemed very worried about it and didn’t want to let the situation go, he really wanted to do something about it.’
She said her mother who was pregnant with her fifth child at the time did not believe she had a problem.

She said: ‘I didn’t get on with her very well, I didn’t like her, she wasn’t supportive.’
Things were made worse because she had recently split up from her step father, the court heard.
She said: ‘When there’s a divorce going on, the attention in the family is on the parents, not the children.’

Jeremy Forrest allegedly had sex with the girl up to eight times a night
Jeremy Forrest allegedly had sex with the girl up to eight times a night...

But as rumours about the teacher-pupil relationship swirled around Bishop Bell C of E School in Eastbourne, East Sussex, police were alerted by a third party and confiscated her phone last September.
The teenager was concerned that they would find out about relationship with her teacher and that he would get into trouble, the court heard.

She was also concerned that her mother would throw her out after finding that she had taken drugs in the past. 
The schoolgirl told the court: ‘The police officer said it didn’t matter whether I lied about everything I had deleted they would retrieve it all and would be straight back round again if they found anything.’
She said the following day she phoned Forrest and told him that she had packed her bag, taken her passport and planned to flee.

She said: ‘He tried to persuade me not to run away.
‘I said I was going and nobody was going to stop me.’
Cross examined by defence counsel Ronald Jaffa she said she had suicidal feelings at the time and was at risk of self-harming.

She said: ‘It was one of those times I was feeling very low indeed and I was very desperate. And when I’m desperate those are the kind of things I do. ’
‘I was concerned about Jeremy getting into any trouble. If Jeremy got into trouble, I do not know what I would do.’

The girl said Forrest was in tears as they drove to France.
She said that after they fled Forrest repeatedly asked her to return home but she refused.
She added: ‘He was saying ‘I can’t go back.’ He was now stuck in the position. 

‘Numerous times on the way to France and while we were there he said if I ever wanted to go back he would give me the money and send me off so I could go home. but I didn’t want to go home.’
The girl said she felt ‘manipulated’ by the police after she was brought back to England from France.

She said she had not been happy with the evidence she gave in her second interview with officers in which she appeared ‘angry’ at Forrest after being told he had not split up with his wife when he was sleeping with her.   
She added: ‘From the moment I came back various police officers said that if I didn’t come back and help them I would be arrested.’

As she left the court the teenager again smiled at Forrest who rested his head on the front of the dock.
Forrest denies one count of child abduction.

The case continues.
 

Culled from The Daily Mail UK...

xoxo
Simply Cheska...

No comments:

Post a Comment