Thursday 31 January 2013

Rihanna Graces Cover of Rolling Stone Magazine, Says That Her Relationship With Chris Brown Is “Different Now”


Rihanna...


Hello Friends!

Rihanna graces the covers of next month’s issue of Rolling Stone magazine, and says that her relationship with Chris Brown is “different now.”

Since releasing her ‘Unapologetic’ album late last year, Rihanna has been literally everywhere. For her latest promo rounds, the pop singer will be covering Rolling Stone’s March issue with a spread shot by none other than Terry Richardson.

In the issue, Rihanna takes some time to discuss her controversial relationship with Chris Brown, and how she decided that it was more important for her to be happy than to worry about everyone else.

“I decided it was more important for me to be happy. I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.”

Rihanna also goes on to explain that regardless of what fans see or think, things are different between her and Chris Brown.

“When you add up the pieces from the outside, it’s not the cutest puzzle in the world. You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it’s different now. 

We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about shit. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that. He doesn’t have the luxury of fucking up again. That’s just not an option. I can’t say that nothing else will ever go wrong. But I’m pretty solid in the knowing that he’s disgusted by that. And I wouldn’t have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility.”



Culled from The Versed...

xoxo
Simply Cheska...


No comments:

Post a Comment