Thursday 3 January 2013

I DON'T DO NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!



Hello Friends!

Welcome to a most rewarding year....I miss having everyone around....But I am so grateful for the gift of Life and Health....

How was your holidays? Mine was so quiet but really peaceful and mind opening.

I know that most people have been scribbling down what is commonly referred to as "New Year Resolutions?" Laughing..... What a joke!

I call it a joke because the moment you tie yourself to those "I shall do this and that and stop doing this and that", you kind of limit yourself.

Let me explain....

Personally, I write down Plans {Not dos and don'ts} and Prayer points of what I want to see happen in my life...These are what I desire to see and I ensure my everyday living for that year is channeled towards these goals.

It is quiet different from I will not do this no more or I shall start doing this etc. By these statements, you put your power and strength to play { It is never possible by your strength alone} We need a greater force...God.

So, this year, tell God what you want from 2013 and work towards those desires prayerfully...You will see that your steps shall always be guided and on target towards achievement.

Let your Resolutions become Re dedication to seeing your life change, not by your own limited power but by God's limitless power and strength...


Happy New Year My Friends!

xoxo
Simply Cheska...


No comments:

Post a Comment