Thursday 1 March 2012

Thank God It's Friday...


Hello Friends!
I have observed as a people's person, that staffs are usually a lot more relaxed, enthusiastic and readily available to carry on any kind of assignment on Fridays! Well, isn't it obvious? You might ask. It is.
Friday is the end of the working week, when there is some form of relief from your usual hectic schedule and hassles. It is a day when you prepare to relax for the weekend and let your hair down!
I love Fridays, mainly because I tend to sleep longer, watch TV late into the night and just chill...Since I am not the clubby type, I sometimes hang out with friends after work...When I am not too tired though...

In my work place, business closes by 4:00pm and there is a forum for all staff to chill, eat together and just groove...In the long run, it generates a bond amongst the staff.

What are your plans after work/business today? Thank God it's Friday!!!!
Cheers to a great weekend!!!

XOXO
Simply Cheska.

No comments:

Post a Comment